ETIS webinar on the SOCCRATES project with live demonstration30-03-2023
The SOCCRATES project ended in October 2022. In the following months, the results of the project have been presented and demonstrations of the SOCCRATES Platform have been given. On December 14th 2022, ETIS organised a webinar. This webinar has been recorded and is now available on vimeo.
- Brief introduction of SOCCRATES project and partners involved [1:08]
- SOCCRATES vision and walkthrough of platform capabilities [7:50]
- Live demonstration of SOCCRATES platform [36:50]
- Reflection on lessons learned and next steps [1:02:40]
SOCCRATES at ONE conference 202111-10-2021
Martin Eian (mnemonic) has given a presentation at the ONE conference 2021 on ‘SOCCRATES Project – Automating Threat Intelligence and Adversary Emulation’. A video of the presentation can be viewed here.
SOCCRATES at 33rd Annual FIRST Conference23-06-2021
SOCCRATES provided two presentation at the (virtual) 33rd Annual FIRST Conference: “Crossing Uncertain Times,” on June 7-9, 2021.
* Martin Eian (mnemonic) provided a presentation on: ‘Adversary Emulation – Generating MITRE ATT&CK Technique Sequences’. The video is available on youtube.
* Erik Ringdahl (foreseeti) and Frank Fransen (TNO) provided a presentation on: ‘Attack Defense Graph Analysis for Supporting SOC and CSIRT Operations’. The video is available on youtube and slides are available below.
SOCCRATES introduction video28-05-2020
This video introduces SOCCRATES and its underlying concepts in an easy understandable way.